I got the ultimate Gmod server problem !

Hii all today i’ve got the ultimate gmod server problem

1: No error nowhere
2: this morning ive come to open my server like every morning but today ask me why i never found it
3: ive got multiple choice for going on my server: by the game in the history gategories (multiplayer),by the old nav , i can acces it on my pannel board too with a steam link and finally i can simply right connect with the ip in the console

4: so like a said server not found simply disapear like he never existed so i goes to my pannel for see if it got some error but no nothing at all its like it always be
5:I ask my friend to goes on it and HE CAN it work perfectly no log error for him. Me i just not found it like he never existed

Did someone have already got this problem and got the answer tell me
and too: another friend have try but this time he had the exact problem has me, but the other one was always on the server with no problem

Sorry for my poor english guys im a frenchies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you just can’t connect through the server list, but you know your server is up, then just open the console and type:

connect [server_ip:port]

You may need to enable the console in ‘Keyboard Settings > Advanced’ and to open console you press the key to the left of ‘1’. ‘`’.

If your server seems to be intermittently on the server list, then I’d suggest contacting your host as they should be able to look into this for you.

3: ive got multiple choice for going on my server: by the game in the history gategories (multiplayer),by the old nav , i can acces it on my pannel board too with a steam link and finally i can simply right connect with the ip in the console

[editline]1st May 2016[/editline]

in conclusion ive already try :stuck_out_tongue:

Is your server running within your network or is it hosted elsewhere?