''I hath recently acquired knowledge that my ancestors where indeed painters''

At least we now know what his last name is.

Immedietley got the reference.

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/28590/original/originaljosephd.jpg

Dulux?

Thou is unequal in payment and comes from Ireland.

Use thine eyes to gaze upon thou’s stack of magnificent headwear

I must conclude what you say is false, and that the individual you have proposed to be in a presidential position of power within an organization dedicated to the appreciation of said maroon-colored individual that engages in the art of espionage is in fact the female from whose loins you have been spawned.

This is awesome

I must ask of thee, fellow gentlemen, to thyn comment and critique upon this masterous work of artistry.

You mean were*

The evidence you have proposed to me hath made me realize this grammatical falseness of mine.

I must inform you of the fact that my occupation with of the band of mercenaries you currently are associated with is an outright fallacy, and, in reality, I had not at any one point in time been a member of the aforementioned group.

I have laid waste to the structures of your construction in much the same manner as I have committed said act against you.

It has come to my attention that at this present moment, I am not the sole individual in the general area whose occupation is that of espionage.

le snort

I must inform you that you must mount thyn horse and travel with haste to the depths to where sinners are doomed for their acts.

I hath observed transparent photographs which shows your bones and it is my duty to inform that you are truly not very skilled at said occupation of yours.

I do believe I have burst into flames.

Wait…