I have a question about the Rust RustAdmin tool

Hey all :wink:

U see in my title i have a question about this or better how it works with the triggeret commands ?
I had try to make a commandline, when a player kills an anothers ones, all ppl can see this in chat…i know it haves a help function , but maybe iam not clever enough for this ;/
For the commandline "say hello " if one comes on server, i needet a half hour, and only because i find the answer here in this forum ^^ didnt know i must use “!”

can anyone help plz with this ?

no one knows , how the triggered commands works in Rustadmin ?

you would be better off going to the Statistics tab and selecting Enable on “Send Kills events to game chat”

this option i have tryed befor , and i moved the deathmethods in the list ,but its doenst work ;(
And after 2 days , i found nothing about ,this is why i ask here now ^^

Maybe you want to contact with rustAdmin programmer directly?

ok, Problem is fixed…it was so easy…i dont want say it because i feel me stupid now xD
But maybe anothers will have the same problem anytime ^^

My first fault was, i move “bear. pvp” in the empty field.
Ofc,after where the deathnotes doesnt work i clear the list and try again and again and again.
Easymode to clear this problem ofc is reinstall, or you open the cfg file from your RustAdmin Server
.\RustAdminRelease\cfg_yourserver.
Go to the line “deathEventsBlacklist” , and delete the “Bear;PVP”…etc… save it, start RustAdmin and it will works :wink: Great :wink:

So, next question, how it works with the highlights in rustadmin ? ^^

Hello,

What do you wanna do with the highlight ? Basically you create rules to match log lines and colored them. Just let me know what line type you wan’t to match and I can help you with creating the corresponding rule.