I have a question and would love an answer.

So i’ve been looking over this game and find it extremely appealing. The thing is that it’s in super early development and $20 seems a bit much, If i spend $20 on it do i atleast get a copy i can share with a friend? I doubt that all of my friends are willing to put $20 on a game that is unpredictable. Thanks to anyone who posts and happy holidays.

(User was banned for this post ("undescriptive thread title, crap thread" - postal))

Nope. 20$ is for one copy and I’ll tell you, this game is amazing.

Thank you for answering so quickly, this has been bugging me for a while now and couldnt find any info on it. I may give it a shot :stuck_out_tongue:

when it works its fucking amazing, but network connections on these servers and the scripts are alpha <-----needs major work.

In the two weeks I’ve owned Rust, i’ve put 107 hours into this game, even though I’m in the military and have days where I’m unable to play at all. I’ve sacrificed a lot of sleep lol. The “sleepers” function makes you want to stay logged in all the time!

This may sound pathetic, but I’m just trying to give you an idea of how addicting this game is lol.

My opinion on Rust… There’s something about it. The wide open expanse. You, a rock and possibilities. The day/night cycles are amazing to behold. Building yourself up from nothing is rewarding and fun. Now for the bad: Hackers abound. Teenagers run rampant (some are mature, which is nice). Heavily populated servers are going to be very difficult for a gamer that hasn’t played FPS’s much. Firefights require quick reflexes. If you’re poor at FPS games, you may find this game frustrating. Still, you can find your niche on the lower population servers. Grouping with others is rewarding and it gives you time to breathe and be successful. Rust is raw, to the point and it makes no apologies for it. You can be on top of everything one minute and naked the next. It’s brutal and beautiful at the same time. That’s Rust. Yes, it’s worth the $20. I can’t stop playing it. It’s still in alpha, but there’s enough here to keep you coming back for more. The completed game is going to be ground-breaking and a huge success.

this is too true. I remember frolicking through the woods once with one of my friends saying “dude! we’re movin on up! we have kevlar, m4’s, and just found grenade BP’s!” and then, about 5 seconds after i said that, we were mowed down by bandits only to respawn at our house that had been raided while we were out.

that or u ran into a hacker and theres allot of hackers.

haha possibly. im just saying that we were doing good one second, and completely naked the next.