I have an idea

I wanted to know is there anyway of making a fusion beam cannon? like a laser but blue.

Through Lua

lua? i need to look it up

you will have better luck just having someone tell you don’t try, rather then looking it up and going into this huge research project to learn lua coding. Lua coding is the Garry’s Mod 10 code language and I hear it is incredibly hard to learn and do right, so unless you have a decent amount of past small lua coding or other game coding experience don’t bother and just take me word for it, it’s better left as a request to someone who knows how to do it then start from scratch and try to learn yourself. But hey I don’t wanna imply that lua coding is impossible, if you have your heart set to it don’t let me stop you we need as many lua coders as we can get to help the Garry’s Mod 10 community grow.

You simply need some degrees of coding experience, as well as playing around with it in order to be able to understand it.

yeah i would try to learn lua programming but i cant open lua.i know where to find it and i try to open it but it asks if i want to use a internet or pc program to find it.if i could get lua and a little experience in it i would pump out sweps and models like it was ma job.

LUA files cannot be run. Just like C++ files cannot be run. They need to be compiled into an exe. I can see you are going to have big problems coding this. To make the script useful in GMOD, place it into the garrysmod/garrysmod/lua folder. Then in GMOD’s console, type lua_openscript filename.exe

Lua is interpreted by C++.
Also, open lua files with notepad or notepad++ if you have it.