Ok, Bit of background story to help make this case easier to solve.
- I started playing MilitaryRP a few days ago, however, I noticed significantly less FPS than other Gmod Gamemodes. Naturally, I searched FPS increase guides.
- I found This:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQCQmWn62Ew guide on a way to increase FPS. It included an .cfg file, to fix fps bugs (changes settings)
- Afterwards, when I join a server, the game crashes. It never used to do this.
- I tried deleting and unloading the .cfg file, but to no avail, it still did not work.
- I re-installed the game, thinking it would fix it, but no, it still does not work.
- I came here, to get help
- Apart from that, if I do get this fixed, is there a way to increase FPS?
^BUMP^ 1. Its semi fixed.
- I join the server, it works fine, all the chat is being updated etc.
- But as soon as I look around, the game crashes without warning.
- I disabled cloud and re installed the game too.
- Any help?