I just bought a Gmod server.. [share]

Hello everyone.

I just bought a 30 slot Garry’s Mod Server.
I installed DarkRP, and I am going to make this a serious RP server, but would anyone here like to pay 10$ / month to “share” the server with me?

Anyway, ip :74.63.238.19:27015

24/7 ofcourse.

Zeroi9 is my steam name!

You should have gone for another type of server, DarkRP is over-used.
Plus, DarkRP is dominated by my server >:D mwhahahaha #1 DarkRP server :smiley:

Oh, right. What other type? Can you link?

To be honest a good sandbox server is hard to find as it is so easy to join one ruled by mingebags, they are usually packed with unnecessary addons that are usually admin only.

I think you should start a Build Server with the default Gmod content, you will be surprised about how many people will join :smiley:

And if people donate, create another one . . .

And other scripts, well, take a look here

Well, right now I own a 12 slots DarkRP, and 30 slot, but 12 slot sucks, I’ll make it … what you mean, not even PHX3? Just Sandbox?

well, I would say add wiremod and PHX3. :smiley: I might join you sometime too :slight_smile:

Ok, but cant people move around props etc? I should also get Prop Protection? ^^

ye, get the FPP addon for Gmod 10. although falco tried to hack my server with his friends, he made a pretty good prop protection addon.

Which is ironic because he started the Poki clan, (Prop Killer Clan)

Maybe Fretta server?

fretta ?? WTF ??? NOOOOOO
They are boring :C same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

DO YOU GET THE POINT
SANDBOX IS THE ULTIMATE FREEDOM

(User was banned for this post ("Spam" - Benji))

Sometimes less is more.

sandbox. no wire
no phx

NO FRIGIN ADDONS
well just one :3
prop protection

i agree with this guy :d !!!

Fretta 4 lyfe.

Okay, wiremod and PHX3 is gone. Only Prop Protection there now. Soon a script so you can enter a war, then you loose your godmode and you can kill others, and when you leave the war you get godmode but no weapons. Will be fun.