I keep crashing with the same error message.

The instruction at “0x1131cbbd” referenced memory at “0x0f330454”. The memory could not be “read”.

This happens even after i completely uninstalled… is there any super geeks or programmers out there that can tell me what i can do to fix this?

I had this problem for a long time. It fixed when I got my new computer that had Windows 7. What are you running, and how much RAM do you have? (Its a problem that Gmod can’t read your memory/?RAM or something.)

i have XP SP3, with 3 gig ddr2 ram… i really dont wanna upgrade cause im poor ;D

Reinstall garrysmod, defragment your hard drive, remove as many addons as you are willing to. ‘Memory cannot be read’ errors are practically unavoidable in my opinion, but they can be mitigated by periodic reinstallations.

When I had this, a LOT of people told me it was XP. I used to have it all the time. When I got Windows 7, It was all fxed.

That’s possible, I suppose. I have XP. But I haven’t had a memory could not be read crash since my last reinstallation, which takes minutes.