I keep spawning in the air.

Like…1,000 feet in the air. This happens in maps like gm_atomic and freespace. I suspect it is an issue with an addon, but I really have no clue as to what would cause a weird thing like this. If anyone has an idea of what it may be, please tell me. Thanks.

Change your hideous avatar and I’ll help.

lol jk. Do you have any addons that affect spawn points? Mobile spawn point of some sort maybe? My first guess would be that an addon that hooks into the player spawn hook, is glitching or possibly broken by the update.

I have the Mobile Spawn Point, but I don’t see how this would affect anything since it’s merely an entity.

It may be a sent, but I imagine it uses the lua hook of player spawning, to know when the player is spawning, then do magics to it. That means it could very well glitch your spawning by messing up the hook. You say you spawn way up in the air… have you tested to see if you are spawning at 0,0,0 on the map? If an addon has broken the location of where you will spawn, or tries to spawn you at a non-existing entity, it might warp you to the 0,0,0 point on the map.

Alright, deleting it fixed the problem. I really don’t know why I didn’t consider it in the first place. Some maps did not have this problem. But anyway, thanks a bunch.

Haha np. It might be worth mentioning this to the author of the addon too, so that he can update it to work with the new patch (assuming that’s what broke it).