I recently realized I should probably have phx3 and decided to go download it, fired up google got an svn link, treid it, didn’t work. Fired up google a second time, treid another link, borked also. I may be doin it wrong but I made a PHX folder and svn checkout’d it and to my memory that’s how you do it so I need either a working link or better instructions.
Look through here
When I download it it says can not download (filename) and something about cyclic redundancy errors, to be a bit more specific.
Hello.i will teach you how to get phx 3!!
- you need a program called: TortoiseSVN
- Download it here: http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads
- Install it.
- Now open my computer and go into: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\Username\garrysmod\garrysmod \addons and make a folder called phx3
- now right click on it and select TortoiseSVN then go to export
- in URL of Repository enter this https://phoenix-storms.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/phoenix-storms/
- click ok
- then it starts downloading all the phx items you need to have.
Please read the thread first.
Here ya go OP!
You asked to be more specific. And your error problem is probably your svn client try to update. Worked with me.
And I said I already did what you said. And IU don’t think it was trying to update, it happend in the original download of the svn link.
Did I win?
Okay disregard the thread title, I made it before I realized it wasn’t the link, I need help on that error instead.
Can’t open ‘C:\Program
Data error (cyclic redundancy check).