I need help finding a certain addon

When I was with my cousin playing his copy of Gmod, whenever he wanted to weld something, this grid appeared on the surface of what he was going to weld it to. Is that an addon or a console command of sorts? It would sure make welding stuff easier.

It’s in the STOOLs pack IIRC, just go get that. If you don’t want the other STOOLs, just remove them from the pack

'tis called Smartsnap

Thanks guys.

Nice to see your cousin uses smartsnap.