I Need Help! Quick

Hi, i bought Garry’s Mod along time ago, but i didnt play it much, but now im in to it again :stuck_out_tongue:

i need help with adding models to Gmod, models like…Naruto, or Sonic or whatever :smiley:

So please respond

-Thanks

Look up some addons on the gmod.org site, or check the Toybox.

Oh, i know how to download them, but i dont know how to add them to gmod.

Most of them go in your addons folder or the uploader should have some instructions.

Here we go.

• If the folder contains a file called info.txt, the folder goes in garrysmod/garrysmod/addons
  • If it does not, you can either;
    ~ Make one
    ~ Put all the folders into your garrysmod/garrysmod folder (when it asks to replace, click yes. Don’t worry, it won’t screw anything up)
  • If the folder has .txt file/s (NOT the info.txt), it is an adv dupe and you need Wiremod to use it
    ~ If you have Wiremod, it goes in garrysmod/garrysmod/data/adv duplicator
    ~ If you do not have Wiremod, get it
  • If it has a .bsp file, put that .bsp file into garrysmod/garrysmod/maps
    ~ HOWEVER, if it also has a materials folder or something similar, the whole folder needs to go in the addons folder

That’s what I found out by looking at the Gmod wiki. Facepunch should be a last resort for these sorts of things, k? :slight_smile:

Thank you TheMadDog360 and Dunny :smiley:

Now another Question for u,

i have downloaded so much crap to GMod over the years, so i was wondering how i can…like clean up my GMod?? without Screwing up everything???

Please Help :smiley:

Either you can open it in the file explorer, or you simply reinstall the whole Gmod

FML i did screw up, can i get some1’s Steam name, so we can chat??? ittl go faster please help me

i deleted the garrysmod folder

Steamapps/STEAM NAME/and is there i think i deleted that garrysmod folder

so now i have deleted Garrys mod and steam and intalled it again, but its still not there:S PLEASE help me.

Thank you

My steam Account is: gmod1232

Uninstall it via Steam, then remove the folder, the install it again

Confuzzed Otto can i please add u on steam Please

Sorry, no. My friendslist is full and I’m going to sleep now

I saw a tutorial somewhere on how to do a clean install of Gmod. Not sure if it was Steam Support or Facepunch. I added you on Steam, too. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure how it would be done, but my presumption is this:

1. Locate Garry’s Mod in your Steam library
  2. Right click it and select “Delete local content” and click OK
  3. Close Steam completely
  4. Delete the garrysmod folder from C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\gmod1232
  5. Go back into Steam and reinstall Garry’s Mod
    Hope it works. :slight_smile:

Thank You So Much it did :smiley: