I need help with a few things.

Hi, I’m totally brand new to Lua Scripting. I want to attempt at making my own RP gamemode. I want to incorporate a few things that PERP has. If anyone could tell me how, where, the code that needs to be put in, and if I need to create new files, that would be awesome.

I need to know how to:

1. Allow people to make their own organizations

2. When they first join the server, they have to choose a player model and a create a RP name

3. Make NPC shopkeepers like a car dealer and people that sell materials to make items and what not.

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it.

You make it sounds like it’s an easy thing to do? Do you really just expect people to code you an organisation system for a gamemode they know nothing about?
In number 3: How should we know which money system you use? Without that knowledge we can’t help you at all… Or at least I can’t.

I don’t want to get your hopes down or anything… but you’re pretty much asking for a gamemode to be made specifically for you. You can always attempt to make yours, nobody’s stopping you but I think that’s a bit too high for you since you’re new to lua. Imo