I Need Help !

Hey guys, i’m banned from the server BR Templarios, me and my friend are teleported to the hacker house, two guys full equips called Jackrobber and pro.not(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057092847)
Other peoples are confusing about that in the server, i try to rec these two hackers, but first they killed me and after banned me !
Me and my friends have a big house with a lot of loot and much time playng that, i need some help please guys !

(User was banned for this post ("undescriptive thread title, missed the servers subforum" - postal))

You’d have to take that to the server admins I think.
If the hackers are the admins then you are out of luck and you have to find a different server.
Sorry for your loss of stuff.

Here is your solution: play on a different server.

well if your banned already you cant really do anyting anymore… was that a community or official server? then the admins(developers) from Rust maybe can do something… you had any admins on skype(or TS)? or friends who still can go on the server? if you have friends they can warn an admin. And maybe that “hackers” where just tired admins who are a little drunk…

Community server, i dont wanna play this game again if i lose my stuff, really.