I need some donator things coded ill pay you :D

Hi everyone i recently started a donator rewards program were there are 3 donator groups donator,Super Donator and Hardcore donator each group has different levels of acess too certain things the list for each one is below.

Donator:flagging, vote to change map, button to bring up forums(all included in a donator menu)
A Status thing next too there name that says donator button, pandora radio button that pops up a list of music.

Super Donator: button to pandora, button to forums, votekick, votegag, vote to change map, change chat color, voteban for 10 minutes

Hardcore Donator:for hardcore, button to pandora, button to forums, votekick, votegag, vote to change map, change chat color, voteban for 60 minutes, and possibly an admin say type thing, like the one installed on darkrp so we can get players attention if they are breaking the rules

So it sounds good right well i need someone too make it read below:

one other thing for all classes is:when they arrive it shows a global message saying for example: Super Donator Jaycedog has sucessfully connected.

I will be willing too pay 5-10 bucks for all this too be made I will of course give you much more details on how i want everything done if you want too go for it add me on Steam. Steamname:jayceost and leave a message. On there we will talk there on everything Thanks.

(User was banned for this post ("Wrong forum" - mahalis))

Not worth $10.

Why am I reminded of the classic rounding the decimal scheme?

Add a zero and I bet you’ll get someone to do this for you…

charging 100 dollars is a rip off this is not that big of a project so does anyone want too help out?

From my understanding, you want most of this custom made. Your going to have to pay more than 5-10$ for that (at least I think you will).

Good luck finding someone anyway.