I need some good editing help here!

i have few more! I need some critique please. I would appreciate it.

Don’t edit before you can pose well.

Is there a certain way to pose better. I haven’t found any much better tutorials on The intranet.

First of, what the hell is going on?
Second, posing help: use yourself, take picture of yourself in various poses etc, look at people, watch how they move :slight_smile:

I honestly have no idea what’s going on here.

Before answering the question I’m pointing out what’s wrong in the picture.

First of all, the composition of the scene is off and I say we can thank the camera angle for that. The viewer can’t tell what’s happening. The whole picture is also ‘fish eyed’, which is the result of zooming out with the camera. We can’t really see what is going on, but the little I can see does not look good.

The T_arctic guy on top of the pole… what is he doing? It looks like he’s walking and shooting some floating guy while looking in the opposite direction. Where is he walking to? He’s on a big, wooden pole, there isn’t much room for walking around. Why is he getting off the pole?

Now why is that one guy hovering around like that? Is he falling off the pole after getting shot? Well actually he can’t be getting shot because the gun points away from him. He’s also too far away from the pole to be falling off it, so it looks like he fell out of the sky, the T_Arctic was looking away, decided to aim his gun behind his back and SOMEHOW managed to shoot the falling guy in the back even though he missed. Wow, that’s what I call a fucking lucky shot.

The lighting is random. All the central things in the picture - the chopper, the CP (?) rappelling from it, the terrorist and the guy getting shot - are brightly lit. Why? This is not how you create focus if that is what you were going for.

Last question: [h2]Why is the whole picture overlayed with some weird blur filter?[/h2]
I mean what’s the point in that? If you were going for a stormy athmosphere, the overall darkness and such would probably have taken care of that.
NEVER use filters, or if you do, use them with :siren:

EXTREME CAUTION.

:siren:

Alright now I can answer the question. Don’t rely on posing tutorials (gunposing is an exception here), use common sense. Take some reference from real life, maybe movies too. Observe how people stand, walk, run, sit, shoot eachother, die etc. Always remember the laws of physics too. Always use common sense. That saves you from hella lot of trouble.

And one of the most important things: TURN UP THE GRAPHICS OF YOUR GAME. If your video card can’t take it, get a new card and if you can’t get a new card, just keep practicing but post them in the “Want To Post Your Pic But Don’t Want To Make A Thread” thread until you have a new card.

I think I need a drink.

what joazzz did is rare

people like me will tell you that this is absolute shit

Thank you for all of the help!! I’ll take extra care next time. Sorry for the headaches…

No problemo. Take care and, most importantly, take your time.

Will never make a picture again

What are you talking about? I just tried what he said.
(It’s Jenny) http://imgur.com/9pdxU
(Robber) http://i.imgur.com/3K2wo.jpg

these are bad
but hilarious