I WANT A HL2 ENHANCED MODEL REQUEST. ^_^ (NOT TYPING LIKE THIS TO YELL.)

OK BEFORE I BEGIN…I HAVE A FEW THINGS I NEED TO SAY…I DON’T MEAN TO SOUND RUDE BUT PLEASE LET’S NOT TURN THIS INTO A CAPS LOCK WAR AND AGAIN NOT MEANING TO BE RUDE BUT I DON’T WANNA SEE MY TIME OR YOURS WASTED BY DOING THIS AND OR NOT HELPING ME WITH THIS I KNOW EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN OPTIONS BUT IF YOU CANNOT HELP EM PLEASE IGNORE THIS I DON’T WANNA BE A BOTHER TO ANYONE…THE REASON I SAID THE “NO CAPS WAR” BTW IS BECAUSE OF THESE THINGS…I HAVE BEEN GETTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON ALMOST ALL OF MY OTHER FORMS ON OTHER SITES LIKE STEAM FOR ONE…

I AM **NOT ** TYPING LIKE THIS TO YELL, I HAVE **EYE ISSUES ** (ONE OF THEM IS THAT I AM BLIND IN MY LEFT EYE) AND ONE OF THE REASONS IS BECAUSE I HAVE “GLAUCOMA” SO, I USE THE CAPS TO SEE THE LETTERS BETTER. SO I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND I DON’T MEAN ANY OF THIS TO BE RUDE…ONE LAST THING BEFORE WE BEGIN. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND (I KNOW THIS IS GONNA BE OBVIOUS IN A LITTLE BIT BUT,) I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH 3D MODELING OF ANY KIND THAT’S THE ONLY REASON I NEED HELP, I’D DO IT MYSELF IF I COULD BUT I CAN’T RIGHT NOW, IT’S ALL TOO COMPLICATED.

THANK YOU. NOW DOWN TO BUSINESS…

ABOUT THE MODEL I NEED…MY FIRST REQUEST IS…

I DON’T LIKE THE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ON THE MODEL OF “FATHER GRIGORI” FROM “HALF LIFE 2” (COME TO THINK OF IT, MOST OF THE MODEL’S FACE FLEX’S FROM HL2 I CANNOT STAND THEM ETHER…BUT I JUST NEED HIM FOR NOW…) AND I NEED AN “ENHANCEMENT” OF THE FACIAL FEATURES (LIKE HAVING HIS MOUTH OPEN BIGGER AND HIS EYES WIDER AND HIS EYEBROWS TOO ALSO HIS FROWN AND SMILE TO LOOK MORE…REALISTIC…) I BASICALLY NEED THEM TO BE MORE LIKE THIS GUY’S IF POSSIBLE. (I LOVE HIS FACE FLEX’S THAT’S WHY I WANT EM ON GRIGORI.)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=246844569&searchtext=BILL ALSO, I AM NOT SURE HOW BAD IT IS BECAUSE I ONLY TRIED IT A

AND ANOTHER “ENHANCEMENT” IS NEEDED NOT FROM ANOTHER MODELS BUT, I THINK HIS (GRIGORI’S) FINGER POSING IS ALL MESSED UP, ONE FINGER CONTROLS THE REST WHEN MOVED UP OR DOWN OR ROTATED.

LOOK, I KNOW THERE’S A MOD FOR FIXING THAT IN GMOD BUT I JUST THOUGHT TI WOULD BE BETTER IF IT WAS ALL IN ONE MODEL SO NO ONE GOT CONFUSED. IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME WITH THAT TOO I’D BE GRATEFUL. :slight_smile: I KNOW IT’S ALL A LITTLE PICKY BUT I JSUT ADDED IT IN THERE BECAUSE I AM NOT SURE IF I NEEDED IT OR NOT…

NOW, THE SECOND THING…FOR HIM…LIEK I SAID, IF ONE PERSON WANT’S TO WORK WITH THE FACE FLEX’S AND ANOTHER WANTS TO PLAY WITHT HE DOWN TO THE BODYGROUPS…(OR SKINS I DON’T CARE WITCH ONES THEY END UP BEING. ^_^) THEN WHAT EVER MAKE SYOU ALL COMFORTABLE WHILE DOING THIS…ANYWAYS…

AS SAID ABOVE MUTABLE TIMES…LOL, I ALSO NEED A FEW BODYGROUP/SKIN (WITCH EVER WHAT I AM ABOUT TO LIST CLASSIFIES AS) REQUESTS FOR HIM. IT IS THESE TWO VARIANTS OF HIM. HERE’S THE MODELS. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158771857 AND ANOTHER ONE HERE…TO http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=619791481&searchtext=HALF+LIFE+BETA+PLAYERMODELS (I WANT EVERYTHING ON THOSE GRIGORI MODELS PRESENT ON THE ENHANCED ONE BUT HIS HEAD/HAND/FEET (IF POSSIBLE) TEXTURES (THE SHOES ON ALL THOSE MODELS ARE FINE BUT FOR THE ROBED GRIGORI WITH THE BARE FEET WITH SANDALS OR WHAT EVER HE IS WARING…I DON’T LIKE IT.) SORRY BUT…I LIKE THE ORIGINAL ONES ON HIS REAL MODEL BETTER. I DON’T KNOW WERE THERE IS A GRIGORI MODEL WITH HIS NORMAL BARE FEET SHOWING FOR U GUYS TO USE…SO…YEA…SORRY ABOUT THAT…I’D GIVE U A LINK TO ONE IF I HAD ONE BUT I GUESS THAT’S WERE THE “MODDING/SKINNING” COMES IN? LOL THE ONLY REASON I AM ASKING FOR THIS IS BECAUSE LIKE I SAID B4. I JUST LIKE HIS ORIGINAL TEXTURES BETTER EVEN ON CUSTOM MODELS LIKE THESE CINEMATIC ONES. (NO OFFENSE TO THE OWNERS OF THE MODS I’M ONLY SAYING.)

NOW…

THESE ARE THE **LAST ** TWO THINGS I SWEAR!..HERE THEY ARE…ALSO, KIND OF “OPTIONAL/AT THE TOP OF MY HEAD” TYPE DEAL.

#1, AN OPTION TO TURN HIS NECKLACE (ON ALL THE ONES THAT WARE THEM OBVIOUSLY LOL.)

AND #2, FOR IT TO ALSO BE A SEPARATE MODEL AS WELL AS WITH THE BODYGROUP (OR SKINS IF U WILL) OFF/ON THING…I KNOW THIS IS ASKING FOR A LOT BUT THE REASON I SAID THAT BODYGROUP/SKIN THIGN JUST NOW IS BECAUSE…WELL…CAN IT HAVE THE SKINS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE OTHER MODELS NECKLACE’S? THE REASON I AM ASKING FOR THIS IS (I’M NOT SURE HOW HOW PRIESTS PRAY FOR PEOPLE ESPECIALLY DECEASED PPL.) BUT I SAW AN ANIME WERE A PRIEST TOOK OUT THIS BAG LIKE THING (IT COULD HAVE BEEN A CROSS NECKLACE I DON’T KNOW.) AND PRAYED WHILE HOLDING IT BECAUSE SOMEONE DIED. IF THIS LAST ONE IS TOO MUCH I CAN FIND A NORMAL ROSS SOMEWHERE AND JUST HAVE HIM USE THAT I DON’T KNOW HOW THEY DO THAT ANYWAYS I WAS ONLY WONDERING BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT SEEMED COOL.

BUT ANYWAYS…

I AM SO SORRY IF THIS IS ALL TOO MUCH TO ASK…IT’S JUST THAT, I HAVE NO SKILLS WITH BLENDER OR ANY OTHER 3D PROGRAM. SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? ^^ I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE WOULD HELP. I KNOW IT MITE BE A LOT TO ASK AND BELIEVE ME IF I COULD DO IT I WOULD HAVE DONE IT BY NOW INSTEAD OF BUGGING EVERYONE I FILL BAD ABOUT THIS…BUT I HAVE NO 3D SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE I CAN’T EVEN USE “BLENDER” CORRECTLY AND I DON’T KNOW HOW TO MAKE “SKINS” FOR MODELS…SO ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL AND HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT. ^^

P.S HAPPY MODDING/SKINNING. :smiley: AND PP.S PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR RE-POSTING THIS I JUST NEED SOME HELP HERE…PLEASE…SOMEONE I DON’T WANNA BOTHER ANYONE I REALLY DON’T. ALSO SORRY FOR BAD SPELLING/GRAMMAR IF ANY. :slight_smile:

P.P.S I AM SO SORRY FOR POSTING THIS AGAIN, BUT LIKE I SAID B4 I NEED HELP. :frowning:

AGAIN I DON’T WANNA BE RUDE BUT PLEASE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! NO CAPS WARS AND PLEASE ONLY COMMENT IF YOU CAN HELP. PLEASE DON’T TAKE THIS OFFENSIVELY HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT. :slight_smile:

ONE LAST THING, IF IT COMES TO THE POINT TO WERE NO ONE CAN HELP ME, THEN I WOULD BE OK WITH IT IF SOMEONE COULD TRY TO TEACH ME STEP BY STEP ON WHAT I NEED TO DO IN BLENDER…THE ONLY ISSUE IS THAT FOR ME WHEN I PUT GRIGORI’S MODEL INTO BLENDER HIS FACE DOESN’T SHOW…(I READ ON SOME KIND OF FORM SOMEWHERE THAT THE HL2 MODELS FACIAL THINGS BRAKE OR SOMETHING WHEN DECOMPILED AND PUT INTO BLENDER.) I THOUGHT SOMEONE COULD FIX THAT RIGHT? SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME (IF NO ONES GONNA HELP) STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO FIX THAT TOO IF POSSIBLE?

ETHER WAY WEATHER THEY DO IT THEMSELVES OR TELL ME HOW TO PLEASE, JUST PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! HECK IF ONE PERSON COULD SCREW AROUND WITH HIS FACE FLEX THINGS AND ENHANCE THEM AND THEN ANOTHER DOSE THE BODYGROUP AND SKIN PARTS AND ADDS THEM TO THE ENHANCED MODEL I WOULD NOT HATE THAT IF IT MAKES IT EASIER ON EVERYONE. :slight_smile:

ONE LAST THING…LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I’LL JUST SETTLE FOR FACE FIXES FOR NOW IF I HAVE TO…I’LL ASK FOR THE BODYGROUPS AND SKINS LATER IF THAT’S WHAT TI TAKES…THAT’S WHY I SPLIT IT UP THOUGH. SO IT WOULD EB EASIER…I JUST ADDED THE OTHERS IN BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ANNOYING TO HAVE TO SWAP HEADS ALL THE TIME. PLUS I LOVE THOSE OTHER MODELS.

IF YOU HOLD CTRL AND SCROLL YOUR MOUSE WHEEL YOU ARE ABLE TO CHANGE THE SIZE OF THE TEXT ON YOUR SCREEN. YOU COULD ALSO CONSIDER USING THE INBUILT MAGNIFIER TOOL THAT IS PACKAGED WITH MICROSOFT, UNDER ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS WITHIN THE CONTROL PANEL

[editline]10th February 2017[/editline]

I WILL MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE MODELLING FORUM. THIS FORUM IS UNLISTED AND IT IS UNLIKELY MANY PEOPLE WILL SEE YOUR THREAD (WHICH IS IRONIC)

Just adding onto this briefly, you can change the size of most fonts used in other programs in the Windows Control Panel.

[editline]10th February 2017[/editline]

I MEAN YOU CAN CHANGE THE SIZE OF MOST FONTS USED IN OTHER PROGRAMS IN THE WINDOWS CONTROL PANEL.

TO BOTH OF YOUR REPLIES, I UNDERSTAND WHAT UR SAYING BUT I CAN SEE PICTURES VERY WELL IT’S JUST THE WORDS I SOMETIMES HAVE ISSUES WITH, AND IF I SCROLL UP AND DOWN CONSTANTLY I PERSONALLY WOULD FIND THAT ANNOYING I JUST THINK IT’S EASIER FOR ME TO PUSH THE “CAPS LOCK” ON/OFF RATHER THEN GO THROUGH ALL THAT.

THANK YOU THOUGH. :slight_smile:

AND P.S HOW DO I MOVE IT TO MODELING? I JUST SIGNED UP HERE SO I’M NOT SURE ON EVERYTHING YET…DO I JUST CHANGE THE ICONS OR SOMETHING? I LOOKED AT THE ICON LIST AND SAW NOTHING FOR “MODELING” THE ONLY ONE THAT I WOULD SEEM TO USE THAT WOULD MOST LIKELY BE USEFUL IS THE “REQUESTS” ONE BUT I’D STILL LIKE TO FIND THE MODELING ONE.

I THINK GETTING CLOSER TO YOUR MONITOR WOULD HELP YOU READ WORDS BETTER

▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░▒█ █ ▒█▀▀▀█   ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▀▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▀▀█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ░ ░▀▀▀▄▄   ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░ ░▀▀▀▄▄   ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▀▄█ ░ ▒█▄▄▄█   ░▒█░░ ▒█░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄▄█   ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄

THANKS :smiley: LOL BUT U DON’T HAVE TO MAKE IT THAT BIG HON U DON’T EVEN HALF TO TYPE IN NORMAL CAPS IT’S ONLY SOMETIMES I HAVE TROUBLE READING DEPENDING ON HOW SMALL THE LETTERS ARE, GRANTED I HAVE TO DOUBLE CHECK NON CAPS LETTERS SOMETIMES BUT I CAN STILL READ IT. THANK U THOUGH. :smiley: CAN U PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY MODEL ISSUES? :slight_smile:

I’VE MOVED IT FOR YOU, HOPEFULLY SOMEBODY WILL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU

THANK U :smiley: I WAS WONDERING WHO DID IT. :slight_smile:

STOP YELLING AT ME YOU ARE VERY CONFRONTATIONAL D:<

http://textanim.com/g-gif-update.php?r000=636

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? :frowning:

Ok seriously though you are asking for such an extremely precise changes that would require so much work that it wouldn’t even be worth it if I were doing it for myself. The only way you can get work like that done is by doing it yourself by learning the necessary skills or paying someone.

Good luck

I TOLD THEM IN THE FORM THAT IF SOMEONE WANTED TO WORK ON ONE THING AND THEN ANOTHER PERSON WORKED ON ANOTHER PART AND SO ON THEN SO BE IT.

HECK, I’LL JUST SETTLE FOR FACE FIXES FOR NOW IF I HAVE TO…I’LL ASK FOR THE BODYGROUPS AND SKINS LATER IF THAT’S WHAT TI TAKES…THAT’S WHY I SPLIT IT UP THOUGH. SO IT WOULD EB EASIER…I JUST ADDED THE OTHERS IN BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ANNOYING TO HAVE TO SWAP HEADS ALL THE TIME. PLUS I LOVE THOSE OTHER MODELS.

I WAS WALKING MY DOG AND I STARTED T

how the hell do you expect her to read your tiny baby text

[editline]9th February 2017[/editline]

HOW DID YOU READ HIS SMALL TEXT

ONE PROBLEM THAT I CAN SEE WITH THAT IS THAT YOU MIGHT RUN OUT OF VOLUNTEERS WILLING TO HELP, AND THEN BE STUCK WITH SOME HALF FINISHED PROJECT. DEPENDS A LOT ON LUCK AND GENEROSITY, IS ALL IM SAYING.

P.S. CAPS IS REALLY FUN WHEN YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING INTO A CAPS WAR :smiley:

I SAID BEFORE THAT I CAN READ SMALL LETTERS BUT TO A KIND OF “EXTENT”. I SOMETIMES HAVE TO LOOK MORE THEN ONCE TO MAKE SURE WHAT THEY SAID IS WHAT I AM READING.

[editline]9th February 2017[/editline]

I KNOW THAT BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO, THAT’S WHY I WANTED AN EXPERIENCED MODDER WHO KNOWS MORE THEN ME TO HELP ME.

I FIGURED THEY WOULDN’T BACK OUT ON ME. :slight_smile:

-snip-