I want to buy Garrys Mod, a few questions first!

There is a difference between server and gamemode. There is no “build” gamemode, but there are a lot of build servers. That is what I mean.

Nutnuts,we understand your only 9,but please refrain from anymore shit posting. Its called a build server. Learn it.

How much more simple do I need to make it?

YES, THEY ARE DIFFERENT BUT YOU WILL BE BUILDING ON A SANDBOX BUILD SERVER.

You’re literally repeating what I said despite me making it super simple.

A BUILD SERVER RUNS SANDBOX GAMEMODE. But you BUILD.

Another server runs SANDBOX but it isn’t a build server, SO YOU DON’T BUILD.

I’m saying that despite them sharing a gamemode the servers are different and what you do in that gamemode is different.

Just because your brain is too small to comprehend that that is exactly what I am trying to say, dosen’t mean it isn’t. There is no build gamemode, learn the difference between action and gamemode.

[editline]11th August 2011[/editline]

Are you an idiot, or what? That is EXACTLY what I am trying to say. There is no build gamemode, but Build servers, who use sandbox as a gamemode. Jesus.

You obviously don’t understand that I’ve been saying that they’re not the same for many posts now then.

Sigh…

Lets just stop derailing the thread.

Quite frankly, I wish the Source Premier Pack came back.
It had everything you need(ed) for Garry’s Mod, for quite a good price of 30-40 bucks.
At least back in the day it was much more worth than Valve Complete Pack, that was about 79 bucks tops…

EDIT: Fuck it I don’t want to argue about something as simple as a game mode so I snipped out what I said