I want to introduce myself

Now that I have assess to S&box, I wanted to give a proper introduction since I didn’t really talk much on this forum.

Hey, my name is Tyler I also go by the aliases of “Proarch” and “Loren Arch”. I am confident enough to call myself a Map Maker.

Here is a link to a collection of all the maps I’ve made and published if you want proof.

I also make 3D models and import them into the source engine on the side. I have made more than a dozen models, but I still have much to learn since I have a hard time making animated props and props with bodygroups. Here is a couple of pictures of most of the models I’ve made.

Well that’s all I have to say for now. I think I’ll mess with source 2’s hammer editor to get a feel for it. Maybe I’ll try to import one of my older maps to see how it looks in source 2.

It’s nice to meet you all, I’m heading out.

2 Likes

Cool stuff! any ideas about what you are thinking of making for s&box?

The map you made in the badlands is great for “Combines Versus Rebels” servers and it had good vibes. I hope you do a great job on S&Box too! :+1:

I’m still not convinced that’s enough proof to call yourself a map maker, how do we know that account is yours and not just someone that shares your namesake and profile picture?

Well how do I prove that the account is mine?

Like do I need to show you all the backups I made for my maps as well?

Eh I got nothing for now.

If you were to link your facepunch account in your steam profile description, that would be definite proof that you are, indeed, a map maker.

I did it

Harumph, I guess I’ll have to take your word for it.