I want to know what we can do with sbox

Since i first heard about sbox i got excited about the game because i knew there was more we could do than gmod,
But i want to know what we can excatly do with the engine. A reason i chose here to ask is because alot of people here played sbox and can for sure tell me what we can do

1 Like

Everything!

1 Like

so just gmod in source 2

1 Like

no,

1 Like

Well there’s a water physics system

1 Like

Thats awesome, im even more excited… i just wish i could code

1 Like

Feel like this is pretty misleading. From my understanding water is not physics simulated. The reaction to objects interacting with water (like shooting it or slashing an object down) is a shader, water is still placed manually and will not, for instance, simulate flow from one point to another.

1 Like

Hello, gamers. Look at your game, now back to me, now back at your game, now back to me. Sadly, it isn’t me, but if it stopped using an outdated game engine and switched to Source 2, it could look like it’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a map with the graphics your game could look like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a Terry with two eyes to that thing you love. Look again, the eyes are now balloons. Anything is possible when your game looks like s&box and not Garry’s Mod. I’m on a Steam Deck.

1 Like

Think of it like a game engine, possibility’s are endless, Right now people are only making small games instead of full solo player adventures, Complex games are being developed as we speak.

1 Like

what?

1 Like

Same. Made me think of those i had a stroke while reading that videos

1 Like

Theoretically, you could remake the entirety of Half Life ALYX, Half Life 2(+ EP1&2), Half-Life(with blue shift and everything) and more, in a single mod. But it would be quite hard.

1 Like

my proof is the TF2 remake

1 Like