- When wearing full Rad gear shouldnt be effected by radiation.
- Have a way that you can see what your character looks like.
- Put actual slots for different things in furnace like campfire.
- Add a semi-auto rifle like a m14, m1 grand, m21 etc…
- Add a select fire feature for the m4 and mp5
- Add ACOG for those long shots, and a forward grip to reduce sway and kick.
- Different meat for all the animals.
- Add a flag that you can customize and place where you want
- Stone building materials
- Radio so you can talk between friends
- Window shutters!
- Gas lanterns that u place and put low grade fuel in.
- Tame a wolf that you can have guard your base.
- Crossbow that you can put a sight on
Tell me what you guys think of these ideas.
crossbow is super cool. The thing i like least about the game is all the guns. Im more into the farming aspect of it all, so id like to keep guns hard to use.
- No, it should have a VERY significant impact on irradiating time though.
- Why? All you will see is a meatbag with his wang hangin’ out.
- Like what?
- No, not unless it is only droppable and completely uncraftable.
- Just tap your mouse, a steady finger is best.
- We have a red dot, we don’t need a different sight picture.
- I am pretty sure this is coming, because who really wants just chicken meat from bears?
- Like it
- Good idea too
- Would help with immersion for sure, but there are already external programs like skype that you can use instead.
- Pretty sure this is coming.
- We have a torch, what’s the difference?
- I’m on the fence about this one, come up with some way that this will be useful since a wolf is not exactly difficult to kill, not much protection.
- Crossbow would be cool, not so sure about a sight.
- Single player.
I think he means there’s a spot for charcoal and wood in the campfire, and then room for food. Same idea for furnace.
And on single player, I would say no on that one…
i mean one that you can place on a box and you can turn on and off so you dont need to hold a torch or throw a flare. just think it be kinda cool.
12. We have a torch, what’s the difference?
Eh, fair enough you got me sold.