If traitors win the round after innocents win?

I have this code for my round end music script:
[lua]
if win == WIN_INNOCENT then
BroadcastLua(‘surface.PlaySound("’…InnocentWinSounds[math.random(1, #InnocentWinSounds)]…’")’)

[/lua]
I’m trying to make it so a sound would play the round after the traitors win but only if the innocents won the round before that one.

Does anyone have an idea on how to do this?

Common sense says that you would keep track of the previously won group, and then compare it to the current rounds winning group.

I would set a variable based on who wins a round, and have it check that variable before playing the sound. After playing the noise, have it set the variable to be checked for next round.

edit: maybe something like this.

if lastroundwin == WIN_TRAITOR then
               --play sounds you want here
               else
	       BroadcastLua('surface.PlaySound("'..InnocentWinSounds[math.random(1, #InnocentWinSounds)]..'")')
               end

Okay so I haven’t tested it but this is what I came up with for anyone that’s wondering:
[lua]
local function PlaySoundClip(win)
BroadcastLua(‘surface.PlaySound("’…InnocentWinSounds[math.random(1, #InnocentWinSounds)]…’")’)
if LastRoundWin == WIN_INNOCENT then
TwoRoundsAgoWin = WIN_INNOCENT
end
LastRoundWin = WIN_INNOCENT
elseif win == WIN_TRAITOR then
if LastRoundWin == WIN_TRAITOR then
TwoRoundsAgoWin = WIN_TRAITOR
elseif TwoRoundsAgoWin == WIN_INNOCENT then
BroadcastLua(‘surface.PlaySound("’…TraitorsBackSounds[math.random(1, #TraitorsBackSounds)]…’")’)
else
BroadcastLua(‘surface.PlaySound("’…TraitorWinSounds[math.random(1, #TraitorWinSounds)]…’")’)
end
LastRoundWin = WIN_TRAITOR
elseif win == WIN_TIMELIMIT then
BroadcastLua(‘surface.PlaySound("’…OutOfTimeSounds[math.random(1, #OutOfTimeSounds)]…’")’)
if LastRoundWin == WIN_TIMELIMIT then
TwoRoundsAgoWin = WIN_TIMELIMIT
end
LastRoundWin = WIN_TIMELIMIT
end
end
[/lua]In theory, it should play the TraitorsBackSounds only if the innocents win two rounds in a row before the traitors win.