If your polish and your looking for a team this post is for you

Witam nasza stara drużyna postanowiła z powrotem zagrać w Rusta jeżeli ktoś może chciałby dołączyć mój steam to PolanDestructor
Wymagania :
Wiek 16+
Mikrofon
Teamspeak

In English (but u cant join if you dont speak polish)
Hello our old team want to play rust again and if somebody want to play with us my steam is PolanDestructor
Requirements :
Age 16+
Mikrofon
Teamspeak

f5

hi, i want to join ur team but im 12 years old, can i still join? i do not speak polisch but i do speak english. please let me in i have made a logo for you guys

http://s30.postimg.org/mv6iwna9t/Rustys_Real_Deal_Logo.png

f5

I don’t care much for Poland.

ctrl + F4

Dat logo tho. On a more serious note nice work. Every clan starts on windows paint.

Might be better asking on steam forum, More Polish speakers there.

I only know a few words, and none of them are nice.

I believe the rust polish forums are on world of tanks forum.

I made this post for polish people who are watching this forum and are looking for teamates tho

Folks from Poland don’t play video games. No time for entertainment when there are toilets to clean.

Are you trying to be funny? I didn’t know that making fun of other countries for no reason was cool. That is like saying I bet you are obese because you are from America. I mean that was an unnecessary post.

He’s been trolling for the last couple days. Everyone just report him for trolling and a mod will take care of it.

I am an American and I am obese.

Your profile says you’re 35? Stop posting like you’re 12.

You’re not intelligent enough to participate in our debate. Kindly stop stalking me.

And what debate is that? That because you fit into an erroneous stereotype, you can unnecessarily derail a topic with other crass and false stereotypes?

If you were intelligent, you wouldn’t have to ask such questions. Please don’t interrupt our discussion.

Gtfo from here guys i didnt make this post for your asspain.

f5