I'll always remember better times. ( Blood edit test)

I like the blood on the photo, but the headshot wound is still iffy too me. This was my first attempt at blood editing.

Two things:

The blood on the left side of the picture looks a different color than on the right.

There’s a little too much unncessary space at the top of the photo. Crop it down a little.

The blood on the right of the photo looks fairly realistic.

Thank you both for the C&C.

Not dark enough.

It looks liek Dr. Kliener got knocked out and blood splattered on him.

Give the bullet wound depth. It just looks like he got splashed with it.

:slight_smile:

I’m not too familiar with gunshots wound, i understand due to suicide, there should be burn marks around the edge, which i forgot to add in :3, but, i’m not sure what to add inside the actual wounds.

http://www.bestcyrano.org/IMG/FACE_WAR/albumfow/iraqiWoundHeadShot.jpg

The image is a gunshot, it’s graphic, but, it appears on the entrance wound, it just seems darker red, with small parts of blackness.

i Like it great job :]

the blood on the photo is really good, but try to blend the blood on his head a little bit. Also, if its a bullet wound, add some darkness to the point of entry (im not exactly sure)

Brushes-only- blood, try to play with it, maybe smudge, deform

At some spots it looks like Strawberry Jelly :stuck_out_tongue:

But it should be darker.

the blood on the head seems to be floating and looks nothing like a wound.

the rest of the picture, and the blood, especially on the right of the photo, is great.

Hope you don’t mind me editing it.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5983/kleiner.png

now THAT is artistic. Even better.

someone up there was right, it needed to be darker.

… wayt, how’d he get the original? there’s blood on the crotch of the leftmost guy in the picture in the original… hummmmz…

Google, typed in “hl2 photograph” :slight_smile:

industrious of you :stuck_out_tongue: anyways, I’ll stop off-topic bumping.

Sorry, i fell asleep, how did you create the entrance would if i might ask?

Thanks for the re edit and CC btw.

I drew the rough outlines of the blood, erased some of the edges to make it look liquid. Also I darkened it some more and did lots of small adjustments I can’t recount.

Beautiful.

Now THAT looks like a bullet wound. If you look at your old one and compare, you’ll notice the difference :slight_smile: