Im Done With 1941 Dark RP

I found this server-1941 Dark Rp, usually plays on the map Downtown_v21942- and instantly fell in love, but I being kicked and banned by admins for random reasons, so im done. I orignally found it about a month ago and when i started playing I fell in love with the WW2 Rp. All the custom clases like Werchmant and Polezi and the classic weapons, but it had a darker side. Since its so popular its almost ALLWAYs full and has the worst lag ive ever seen. Then after 5 hours, I was playing as Hitler’s bodyguard. An admin comes no-clipping into his office and starts flinging him around. So I fire a warning shot right next to him, not even hitting him. I am banned for a week for “rdming admin” Which i didnt even hit him. So i wait a week then give it another shot. About 3 days later i was playing as a werchmant, or an army rifleman, and there was a guy with a knife next to hitler. I imediatly fire a shot but it misses and kills hitler. I just realized i killed hitler so I start to apoligize when im kicked for RDMING and banned from Werchmant and Shuztfazel-The bigger, more powerful soldier-. So i just went back on today and i started playing again. I was the Russian Resitance leader- Mob Boss equivalent- when I declare open war on nazis, which is where you kill nazis on sight. Ive seen it done a thousand times before so i figured i try it. My men run out of guns and are clobbered so I say in /advert “Hitler can i make a peace treaty” He Yells NIEN, and im kicked for fail RP. By the way ive made treaties before and ive seen others make treatys before. Im Seregent Vanden

Vanden: Im bugged anyone wanna un arrest me?
Stanly Dullus: hey its me
Stanly Dullus: stanly
http://1941.fullboards.com/forum.htm

Sergent Vanden: Hey
[Advert] Rich Stuh: oscar*
(OOC) Shadow: I havent killed anyone bobert in 30 minutes
Sergent Vanden has been released from jail!
You were unarrested by Quiggls
dem0lishor has not been made German Supplier!
The lockdown has ended
The lockdown has ended
Blitz Kreig has been made a Schutzstaffel!
] kill
Tricky has not been made German Supplier!
[Advert] Sergent Vanden: Hitler can we make a treaty for peace
Stanly Dullus has been made a Resistance medic!
(OOC) Shadow: admin please kick pizza he randomly demoted me
[Advert] Hitler Adolph: NIEN
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : Fail RP .

I acidentaly deleted my other proof cause i was storeing it in a notepad file. So i know im gonna get flamed for “oh those admins are doing there job” and “That was fail rp!”, but the problem is they are doing their job. Too well. Its Dark rp, How come Hitler is allowed to buy guns from Black market dealers and drink beer at bars, when im not allowed to make a treaty? If anyone else has had this problem on this or any server I would like to hear it.

ITT: 10 year old admins

This is stupid and no one cares.

ITT: A kid whines about being abused in his favorite server.

[editline]06:53PM[/editline]

50 bucks that’s not the full story

who gives a shit, its a shitty darkrp edit

50 bucks says it is. I logged of Garry’s mod to post this so its drowned in lua errors. But if there is an admin to the server with a full log. Shortly before that the nazis raided are base so i yelled something like “Citzens rise up and attack the nazis, the russians declare war!” and then the killed and arrested us all. I tried to break in and unarrest them but when i was arrest i was sent to the spawnpoint which explains the “Un-arrest me I bugged” part. That was it, i didnt say anything else in between but “Hold on guys im gonna break you out” in /advert

who gives a shit, its a shitty darkrp editYou were abused.

On a shitty Dark rp edit.
Get over it.
Go outside.

Yeah thats the attitude I took on it. I never really rped that much im usually a a sandbox builder.

Vanden: Im bugged anyone wanna un arrest me?
Stanly Dullus: hey its me
Stanly Dullus: stanly
http://1941.fullboards.com/forum.htm
Sergent Vanden: Hey
[Advert] Rich Stuh: oscar*
(OOC) Shadow: I havent killed anyone bobert in 30 minutes
Sergent Vanden has been released from jail!
You were unarrested by Quiggls
dem0lishor has not been made German Supplier!
The lockdown has ended
The lockdown has ended
Blitz Kreig has been made a Schutzstaffel!
] kill
Tricky has not been made German Supplier!
[Advert] Sergent Vanden: Hitler can we make a treaty for peace
Stanly Dullus has been made a Resistance medic!
(OOC) Shadow: admin please kick pizza he randomly demoted me
[Advert] Hitler Adolph: NIEN

And that is the log, it was missing that top part.

You were abused.
On a shitty Dark rp edit.
Get over it.
Go outside.

Didn’t Benji tell us to not make these threads?

OP, nobody gives a flying fuck. These threads just piss everyone off don’t post them,

Justly deserved for joining the damn server in the first place.
I ran a DarkRP server for 2 years and did my best to keep it well ran, and it was well ran until i left the server and the minges came out to play.

RP is for 13 year old’s who have either Anger or Power issues.

Then your done with it.

Ooh, another rant about a DarkRP server.

Now where have I seen this before?

Owner kid: What shall we name the server?
Guy who the owner paid 10 bucks to give ideas: Battlefield 1942.
Owner: 1337! Dats a kool kid’s name! But me wants less year or 3rd grade history teacher will beat me up! It be 1941 now!
Owner: And wat shall our uber 1337 map edit be colt?
Guy: Battlefield 2142.
Owner: That not 4 kool kids lime me I mash kool kid’s shit with kool kool idea and me make good name! I make eet Downtown_v21942!
Guy: 20$ for mapping.
Owner: Lemme steel mom’s CC cuz Im soo kool! Here go!
Guy: Great! I will go play battlefield BC2 now.
Owner: I iz kool me has server i am soo leet!

IT is scientifically proven that is what was happening inside the minds of the creators of the server.

I’m the owner, if you have a problem, contact the admin team.
I teambanned you from the jobs because you were abusing them.
If you dislike the darkrp server then you can come to the serious server running nexus.

Actually, the idea came partially from Reich Roleplay. Also the server was paid from spare money from past donations and is still being paid that way.

Yes first off I love roleplaying. I figured i give it a shot and it turned out like the game that was never made. You have a great server, and map, but I was never given the chance to stand up for myself. So im going to do it now. What explains the week and a half ban for fireing a warning shot at an admin? What explains being banned from a class when I didnt even have a chance to explain my self? What about the kick for so called “fail rp” on a Dark Rp server where nobody really roleplays anyway? And by the way that class ban didnt work. I logged off and then back on the next day and I could play those classes no problem. I dont have a problem with you, or your server it is the minges and admins. Nothing personal to you or the actuaul good people that play on that server. And for all those saying this thread is not recomended, im sorry, im new to facepunch, and this is my first time on the rp forum.

Holy shit this isn’t your fucking community forum. Can an Admin please lock this. If you want to work it out don’t talk to facepunch about it. Want to work it out talk to an admin of the server or owner. FP can’t do anything about it.

Okay this is getting out of hand. Argueing over this is like the special olyimpics, you can race and win but your still retarded. So lets just stop. At the time I was kicked I was angry an wanted to warn people and share my experience and to hear others. I didnt know the comunity or what people would say or do. Lets just end this and move on. Lets not let it get out of hand. And to Mr.Goodcat, I never meant to talk to him. I wanted to tell the people not him. Sorry for wasting your time all. Admin please lock the thread.

“Donations” Yeah…riight.

Oh the drama.

DarkRP is shit. Be happy your banned :slight_smile: