I'm having problems creating a panel

I’m trying to make a panel pop out in initial spawn but it messes up completely
EDIT: the error is the button
cl_init

function initialspawnmenu() --Function for the window when joining as neither special character nor Admin

menu01 = vgui.Create( "DFrame" ) --Define ready as a "DFrame"
job1 = vgui.Create( "DButton", menu01 ) -- makes a button
job2 = vgui.Create( "DButton", menu01 ) --2e button

menu01:SetPos( 250, 250 ) --Set the position. Half the screen height and half the screen width. This will result in being bottom right of the middle of the screen.
menu01:SetSize( 500, 300 ) --The size, in pixels of the Frame
menu01:SetTitle( "Stag's Script - Choose a job!" ) --The title; It's at the top.
menu01:SetVisible( true ) -- Should it be seen? 
menu01:SetDraggable( false ) -- Can people drag it around?
menu01:ShowCloseButton( false ) --Show the little X top right? I chose no, because I have no alternative, meaning people would roam around with no weapons
menu01:MakePopup() --Make it popup. Of course.

job1:SetPos( 20, 100 )
job1:SetSize( 180, 20 )
job1:SetText( "Shop owner" )
job1:DoClick = function()
    RunConsoleCommand( "joinjob1" )

end

job2:SetPos( 20, 130 )
job2:SetSize( 180, 20 )
job2:SetText( "Cook" )
job2:DoClick = function()
    RunConsoleCommand( "joinjob2" )
end
end

DoClick is a variable of job1, not a function call on job1. So instead of saying “job1:DoClick =”, you should use “job1.DoClick =”. Remember: Colons are for functions, periods are for variables. Same thing for job2.

Thanks but how can i put a silkicon near my title or a button? and whenever i click a button in my menu the menu just stays there, how can i close it when i press a button?

Don’t know what you’re asking for in your first question. To close the menu when you click a button, add “menu01:Close()” to the button’s DoClick’s function.

I’m asking how to put http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=Silkicons in my derma
oh and thanks again

I’m not sure, I’ve never done that before. If I had to guess, I’d suggest trying to use them on a DImage.

I Only use Silkicons in DPropertySheet see this.