I'm having problems setting up my server...

Here’s what I want to do:

My eventual goal, is to run a server that goes between TTT and Prop Hunt each map, however I am having a few issues, let me first tell you what I’ve got:

I’m using my friends server which he gets for free from a hosting company he works with, and they use TCadmin (it’s properly setup with the steam thing i can’t recall the name of because it’s 2:30am for the remote server)

I have got everything setup so that it downloads the addons, and I have a bunch of .gma in the server’s addon folder.

My problem, is that I can’t get it to start (or transfer) to any map I am subscribed to.

I can however, change between sandbox and terrortown modes, but not into Prophunt.

Also, I noticed that despite being subscribed, prophunt does not download as a game-mode on my server (though on my regular PC, it does).

So, my questions are:

1. How do I get the game modes to download into the game modes folder (specifically, Prop Hunt)

2. How do I get the maps to download into the Maps folder

Let me know if you need more info.

Also, I already know that I’m not the most experienced at gmod server running at the moment (13 is new to me), but I have run servers in the past for Minecraft, Rust, and Gmod (8,9,10,11). This new “workshop” component just throws me for a loop. I just need to be able to get a hold of the files so that I can move them to where they belong to get everything running properly.

Thanks.

If what I’m trying to do is impossible, let me know…

The issue is with the Steam workshop. Read more here: http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1377718