Image request for an L4D style pose

… At least… I think this is the right place to put it. It’s an image that needs to be taken in Garry’s Mod, if not, mods, please move it to the right place.

Now, I won’t lie, I do not have Garry’s mod, so I’m unable to take the pictures. Which is why I’m asking you guys. I’m hoping it’s not a terribly complex image to create. You see, a friend and I were talking about how silly it would be if the Zelda characters replaced the survivors in L4D, and eventually, it made me want to get an image of it. So here I am.

If at all possible, do you think it’d be able to take a snapshot of a poster-esque image of four Zelda characters in the style of No Mercy?

Zelda taking the place of Zoey (the girl) and holding a pistol.

Link taking the place of Bill (The old guy) wielding a Submachine gun (Or some other automatic firing weapon).

Ganon taking the place of Francis (The biker) wielding a Shotgun (any).

Shiek taking the place of Louis (The black guy) wielding a Hunting Rifle (preferably. Any sniper rifle will do)

And while I would prefer it to be shot somewhere in the No Mercy map itself (preferably the rooftop level), I won’t be too picky, a place like Ravenholm will do fine as well. And please, no elements of the HUD, or anything from the L4D posters. Have it be a blank pose-shot, if you will.

If at all possible as well, could it be 1024x768? I’d likely end up using it for a wallpaper.

I’ve never even used Garry’s Mod, so I really hope I’m not asking something complex here. But if anyone could take this, I’d really appreciate it.

You can still download Gmod 9 for free.

http://www.imgjoe.com/x/zeldal4dtmt.jpg

Something like this perhaps? Zelda’s finger pose was hopeless.

What about zoeys third arm ?

Yes~ That is just fine, and don’t worry about the finger pose, in a way, it just adds to the imitation value~

Thank you so much Rastifan, and I guess I’ll have to go grab GMod 9 and learn to do this myself. :3

Your welcome:smile: Also, Garry’s Mod 10 is just 7,99€.

Notice: This game requires that you own a Source engine game such as Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 2, or Day of Defeat: Source.

Why do I have a suspicion that he’ll just take it and shove it up on Deviantart under his unknown username?

I don’t have a dA so that’s not a worry. :wink:

Paranoia?

I thought Shiek and Zelda were the same people.

They are.

Paradox!