Immobile vertices in Blender

I’m unable to figure this out. One of the leg segments on my model will not move with the armature at all. The torso is doing the same thing. As shown in the image above, weight painting is 100% on the part that will not move, and 0% on everything else. I checked very carefully; there is no weight painting anywhere that it shouldn’t be. I’m self-taught in blender and haven’t been doing this for very long, so I could just be making a very stupid mistake here.
Does anybody know what I’m doing wrong?

Are you moving the right bone? I recommend you change to Stick display instead of Octahedral, it’ll be a bit easier to see which one is which when they’re not physically connected.

I’m definitely moving the right bone. You can see that the correct bone is highlighted. The weight painting only shows for whichever bone is selected.
The leg bones are connected so I’m not sure what you mean unless you are talking about the feet. the feet are working just fine. You can ignore those.

Then I got no idea what to say. I’ve never seen this type of thing before. If it’s all weighted, the Armature modifier is correct, the groups names match the bone names, then it should be moving just fine.

I just figured out what was wrong. It was something simple after all. For some reason, deform was un-checked.