IMPACT Studios build servers, Up and active!

I know this belongs in the server advertising forum but i’m not exactly advertising the servers asuch.

As there is right now a low numebr of active servers after the fatal update error i have managed to bring two of our build servers back online.

Slots - 50
Map - gm_flatgrass
i.p - 74.63.238.8:27015

Slots - 12
Map - Gm_Construct
i.p - 216.245.206.154:27015

So i hope some people find some use in those servers, their both Phx3 and Wire Svn. And they have alot of handy building stools.

Shitty server. I wasn’t allowed to use profanity and abusive admins.

Yeah one of the admins i had to sack, he was only temporary anyway cause i didn’t realise that many players would actually join.

But we allow profanity but not to an offensive rate.

Ok, I’ll give it a shot…
Is any one on?
Silly question, but, Gmod, not Gmod 9 right?

This is in the wrong section, need to put in the server advertisement area

Wow, thats weired, when I join, it says “Client and Steam version do not match”, though I just updated…

Yep same, this just happened like 5 minutes ago, another steam update was available and broke the servers yet again, i’ll look into this.

LMAO
owned

na just kidding… Servers need to update to match

Wow, that sucks… When you can get it working again, make a Build/Kill server please? No one does that anymore, its always DarkRP on rp_downtown_v2…

I know that dimwit :v:

I saw my Garrysmod update.
I saw my Server update.
It just doesn’t make sense.

I’d never join a server that doesn’t allow profanity.

So… thats a no, right? Maybe the server update that is released isn’t recent enough to work with the new-ER release?

Don’t go ahead of yourself there, our rule list ** DOES ** state “Try not to swear” but we won’t ban you if its not agrressive and consistent.But in all due respect the admin who was banning people for swearing was new and was trying to follow the rules precisely.

Oh, ASSmod. :allears:

“What the fork?”

No we’re not using ASSmod, we’re running on ulx.

i need help, i need a couple of ragdolls made from art work done by my sister. i’ll make sure that the art work will be as clear as posible. if any one is intrested please e-mail at tripprules@yahoo.com.