Download](http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=131089)<-- Screenshot in here
What it does
Lets you see and copy info about all clientside entities
Mouse-over displays entity info such as class, model, color, position, angles, health and so on.
How to use
bind key picker2
bind key +picker2_copy
For more info see the “Usage” section of the description in the Lua file.
- Made picker2_decimals fault-tolerant
- Updated for gmod 13 beta
- works without wiremod again.
- Made label positions a lot more consistent, especially if there is a lot of them.
- You can now display PhysObjs/bones of ragdolls. “picker2” now cycles between disabled/ents/bones.
- Added cvars for decimals and centerdist.
- Added box around labels. picker2_box 0 to disable.
- First public release by me. Adds copying to clipboard and lags a bit less.
- This is what I based on
ReaperSWE for making the original picker2
I made repositories on GitHub for all my stuff. the picker is available at:
This URL can also be used by an SVN client.