“Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.”

Damn dude, it had to be in PNG format.

It is a PNG format.

Well it shouldn’t. PNG’s take alot of time to load without having no visual benefits compared to jpeg.

I got different views from many people, those that say PNG has better qualities and JPEG eats ass, so I’m really lose on my view not knowing what’s good and what’s not. Plus I think the time it takes to load is partially my fault of rising the resolution to 2560x1440

Dude.
Jpeg is okay for the internet. In fact that’s what it was made for.

Here’s a good compromise, post a JPEG version, and if you really wanna show the lossless PNG version, post a link to it instead of having to make everyone else load it in. Even on a good connection your pic takes forever to load. In the minute or so I’ve taken to write this, the pic STILL has not fully loaded.

I’ve seen pics with much bigger resolutions then this load in a lot faster-because they were in jpeg.

There’s a reason why we have a thread called “Want To Post A Picture But Don’t Want To Make A Thread” - Thread V6: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP POSTING PNGS"

Use PNGs or TGAs or something lossless while editing, always save the final product as a JPG if you’re putting it on the web.