In the slow and dark way to death, couple finds a shortcut

THIS PICTURE WAS MADE BY BOTH ME AND BUBBAGAMER/HEADSHOTTER, IF YOU RATE THE OP, RATE HIM TOO!

How to get the best of this picture :
-Start the music
-Right click => Open image
-F11 or whatever the fullscreen button is.
-Profit

http://uppix.net/9/f/6/9bd390dd0adb39f92f1fa0234fc60.jpg

*Posing : 1 hour + 5 minutes searching a good angle
Editing (ingame) : 15 minutes
Editing (Photoshop) : None (except for the black bars)
PSD file : None.

Collab pose with Bubbagamer (Headshotter), once again!*

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO POST A COMMENT, IT TAKES YOU LESS THAN 1 MINUTE AND IS ENCOURAGING THE POSER.

Was fun posing it in the middle of the night with you. <3
I’m not fucking emo, just had to post something real quick. :saddowns:

invite me i want to pose w/ u!!!1

[editline]02:12AM[/editline]

wow emo
the people suiciding i mean

The picture isn’t showing for me… :confused:

edit

I also copied the URL from your post and it gave me a “page cannot be displayed”

not working for me either and it was there awhile ago
reupload this

Ughh, so many people use cupeupload and uppix now but neither have ever worked for me.

Same here, plus filesmelt neeeeevarr works for me.

The pic is up for me now though. Looks good. Bangkok Dangerous?

I will choose at this juncture to imagine how nice the picture is since I aren’t able to see it and all.

Uppix seem to be down.

I like the pose and everything but honestly? Those… things don’t look like they’d kill you very slowly! :v:

Oh, works for me.

Nice job, I like the composition, but the faceposing on the couple seems a bit odd.

Also, where are those antagonistic creatures from?

WOW! That is really fucking artistic! I’m loving the expressions the guy and Alex have! The HDR is really good, the res is nice and detailed…I mean fuck, bout the only questionable thing in this is the guy in a weird position in the lower left hand corner.

Thanks for the comments sorry about it not working, I fixed it. The guy at the bottom is dead.

It’s difficult to tell because from that angle, you really can’t tell what kind of position he’s in or really anything for that matter. And it is kind of dark, so all the more it is hard to tell.

This reminds me of the part of the first volume of the Aliens: Omnibus when the Xenomorphs invade earth and screw over everyone.

There it is. Awesome in deed. Credit to all concerned.

Do you not know what an emo is?

I’d shoot myself if I were trapped in a tiny room while 2 moderately huge aliens are breaking in.

Joke’s on her. That gun looks like it’d miss her. :v:

Still, very nice picture, very sad.

3… huge Xenomorphs :v:.

The Predalien Model is just to huge. The picture is still amazing but we need a warrior Alien Model or something.

Isnt the point of the pistol to do it quickly so they arent slowly eaten?