Infiltration

Basically i want to start working on a gamemode named Infiltration. There will be two teams. And two variants.

In the first variant both teams will try to locate an objective, gain possesion of it and escape. Stealth being a big aspect of the whole gamemode. In this variant NPC’s will replace the guards, and they will also come into action if someone triggers a alarm.

The second variant consists of one team being guards, the other being infiltrators. Both having special abilities. The guards can set up tripwires and view cameras, while infiltrators can destroy cameras, use ropes to get down like combine in ep1 and lost coast and use silencers.

Players will receive cash/points for completing certain tasks such as elimating a enemy, capturing a objective…
They will lose cash for setting off tripmines, dieing, and teamkilling. Using the gathered cash players can buy extra equipment at the spawn. They always start with a minimum amount of cash, to give players that are not as good a chance at using certain types of equipment.

That basically describes my idea of the gamemode, but i got some questions for the community:

1. Would you like to play this game?
  2. Does the point system seem fair to you (Why yes/no)
  3. Should i use fretta for this, a existing base, or write it from scratch?
  4. When should the teams change (Every round, after x rounds, After every lose)
  1. Would you like to play this game?
    If it is done well i think this could turn out to be really good I’ve always like the type of stealth games such as rainbow six games and stuff like that.

2. Does the point system seem fair to you?
    If the cash system is reset each game i think this would only be fair this way.

3. Should i use Fretta for this, a existing base, or write it from scratch?
    Depends how you want it to work, if your are looking into making a round based system then you might as well use Fretta since it going to take 50% of the hassle away for you.

4. When should the teams change?
    after x rounds would be good, a total of 8 rounds 4 on 1 side 4 on the other side.