Information page on donations for community admins

Hey guys

I was on a community before where the owner made a donation page for super admins + so that if someone donates to one of the communities servers the super admins would get details of (player name - steamid - server - how much paid - action taken?) the action taken meaning the player was given their credits and donator ranks etc so the admin would click the box so the other admins would know not to take action on the donation.

I am looking for something like this again.

I’m hoping someone might know a source for something like this or possibly an alternative?

Thanks for any help.

Welshie

Wouldn’t an automatic system be better?

People have always been asking for someone to release these kind of codes, and i have yet to see it happen.

My best advice is to hit coderhire.com and put in an add there.

Here, I copy pasted this right off of my own /www/ folder with no edits whatsoever. This saves my donations to a physical text file and saves a log so I can check if a donation went through. I then read the file, string.explode the contents and save it to a database, and empty ipn.txt.

<?

$ofile = '../../../opt/srcds/garrysmod/garrysmod/data/ipn.txt';
$ofile2 = '../../../opt/srcds/garrysmod/garrysmod/data/ipn.log';

$req = 'cmd=_notify-validate';

foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) {
	$value = urlencode(stripslashes($value));
	$req .= "&$key=$value";
}

$header .= "POST /cgi-bin/webscr HTTP/1.0
";
$header .= "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
";
$header .= "Content-Length: " . strlen($req) . "

";
$fp = fsockopen ('ssl://www.paypal.com', 443, $errno, $errstr, 30);

if (!$fp) {
} else {
	fputs ($fp, $header . $req);
	while (!feof($fp)) {
		$res = fgets ($fp, 1024);
		if (strcmp ($res, "VERIFIED") == 0) {
			file_put_contents($ofile, $_POST['option_selection2'].', '.$_POST['mc_gross'].', '.$_POST['payment_status'].', '.time()."
", FILE_APPEND);
			file_put_contents($ofile2, $_POST['option_selection2'].', '.$_POST['mc_gross'].', '.$_POST['payment_status'].', '.time()."
", FILE_APPEND);
		}
	}
	fclose ($fp);
}

?>

If you used this simple system you could easily write is as JSON instead (which looking at it now I should have done) and do a util.JSONToTable, send the last 20 keyvalue pairs of the table to admin requesting the information and display it in VGUI.