[INSTACRAFT] 24/7 US 99% uptime server

Sleepers: Always on
Server Name: 24/7 Noobfriendlys
Server IP: 23.81.64.210:28015
Teamspeak address: minecraft.pkmadness.net {we havent setup a ts for our rust server yet for now its our minecraft connects server}
our forums: pkmadness.net

dear players,

we are trying to make a small community server which will be actively monitored by our admins. all admins are securely selected and trusted to not abuse powers.

the server is noobfriendly this means that we will help new players and not kill on sight for no reason. this is still allowed but 90% of the players here instead help you to get a pair of pants first :wink:
later on we might make it pve and a few hours a day pvp to make sure new players can get started aswell however this is far in the future and not surely decided yet.

we enjoy playing in a group with friends ourself so why wouldnt you? we offer all new players the ability to teleport to a friend 1 time. this will securely be noted down+steamid so there can be no cheating in the system.
this gives new players a kickstart.

i i’ll see you ingame :slight_smile:

to connect press F1 and cop/paste this in the console: net.connect 23.81.64.210:28015

Good luck with your server mate :slight_smile: I’ve never tried an instacraft server but maybe I will sooner or later.

tanks :slight_smile: hope many will enjoy the server

[editline]14th December 2013[/editline]

got a bug where people lose there stuff and full bases do decay after someone rejoin? anyone knows something about tho

server got down for a few mins.

also does someone know how to make a save.all schedule in TCadmin would be nice to know. :slight_smile:

server has over 150 joined users in 1 day im really happy about that but is there any map available with coords else there is no use to the coords teleport command?

anyone got answers to my questions above

server reached max players for the first time today all runs without any lagg still 100% uptime,

server went down for a few mins nnow its up again have fun everyone