Install server.

When server start

WARNING: Failed to load 32-bit libtinfo.so.5 or libncurses.so.5.
  Please install (lib32tinfo5 / ncurses-libs.i686 / equivalent) to enable readline.

Here’s a quick google that took 2 seconds.

Have you tried (re)installing the libtinfo and libncurses packages?

apt-get update
apt-get install libtinfo5 libncurses5
to reinstall use: apt-get install --reinstall libtinfo5 libncurses5

Im use Centos 7

#yum install libtinfo5 libncurses5
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
base                                                                                                                                  | 3.6 kB  00:00:00
extras                                                                                                                                | 3.4 kB  00:00:00
updates                                                                                                                               | 3.4 kB  00:00:00
vz-base                                                                                                                               |  951 B  00:00:00
vz-updates                                                                                                                            |  951 B  00:00:00
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
 * base: mirror.h1host.ru
 * extras: mirror.h1host.ru
 * updates: mirror.h1host.ru
No package libtinfo5 available.
No package libncurses5 available.
Error: Nothing to do

try

yum install ncurses-libs.i686

Hi, I am Andres Kramack from http://www.cathybarryadultstore.com/.

It’s a ‘pleasure’ serving the public if you know what I mean.

Here at Cathy Barry Adult Store, we offer a wide variety of dildos that come in all sizes from goblin-sized dicks to black-man draconic dicks. I know at Facepunch everyone loves good old dicks which is why I personally offer anyone with an association with Facepunch Forums a 50% discount code “DIL4FACEPUNCH”. Don’t forget, this offer lasts until the next Garry’s Mod update which we so much love.

Here are pictures of our products just for you!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKX0mMJCAAAnUji.jpg

Our wonderful sponsors:

Rubat approved: