Installed CS:S and now I am havin a BSOD

Hi, I recently bough Counter Strike: Source. I installed it, I was able to play this game. Then I decided to launch GMOD. I had the little box on steam saying “Gmod is loading…”, the screen goes black and then: Blue Screen of Death. I updated all my drivers (for my Asus P6T and my ATI Saphire Vapor-X HD4890).
I also made a backup of the garry’s mod addons folder. Then I tried to delete my complet Gmod folder and replace it by an older one I had on my computer, then updated it: same problem.

The reason why I purchased Counter Strike: Soucre is to play GMod whitout any annoying errors!

BSODs are caused by driver issues most of the time. Try updating your graphics card drivers and see if it works then.

I updated all my drivers (for my Asus P6T and my ATI Saphire Vapor-X HD4890)” This is my graphic card
I also tried to uninstall Counter Strike: Source… Same f*****g problem.

Have you tried booting CS:S before launching it in gmod?

Yeah, CS:S was working fine, no problem at all.

Bump… And by the way, is this possible that this problem is caused by my new Anti-Virus (Kaspersky)?
Edit: The problem WAS caused by Kaspersky! I just switched back to AVG and GMod is now working perfectly :slight_smile:

Problem solved

Damned Kaspersky…