Interested in joining a clan? 6FD is recruiting!

6 FEET DEEP:
Our mission at 6 Feet Deep is to sustain and promote good gaming, sportsmanship, loyalty and honesty in the lives of gamers all over the world. We plan to achieve this mission, primarily, by allowing members to play games in a competitive yet friendly environment. Through these interactions, we hope to give our members a sense of belonging, while also promoting teamwork. The clan leaders are committed to provide support to our members anytime it is needed. Our success will be measured not by the number of members the clan has, but by creating a tight and active community of gamers.

Would you like to join the best international clan? Are you 18+? Are you Active? Do you love humorous communities? Do you love friendly competitive communities? Do you like Rust, Counter-Strike, Day-Z, 7 Ways to Die, League of Legends, Dota 2, etc? Join 6 Feet Deep!

Team Speak:
IP: teamspeak.6fd.org
Port: 13044

2 questions:

1. I have a clan tag (MBPA) as like an inside joke with a couple friends of mine. Not really an actual clan, just a stupid inside joke. (repetitve hippo is repetitive.) Can I keep my MBPA tag but still join 6FD or will I need to drop MBPA?

2. Do you guys accept Rust players that are currently terrible at gunplay but trying desperately to get better?

Wanna try us? nwoclan.org

what makes you the best international clan? that’s a bold claim to make, have you guys played on a competitive scale against other clans and repeatedly won?

also whats 7 Ways to Die? never heard of it.

this was a poor attempt at a recruitment thread in my opinion, could have done much better.