Inuyasha In G mod

Hey i know this is a long shot but is it possible to get Inuyasha characters from “Inuyasha Cursed Mask - Ps2” into garry’s mod?

I would totally do it myself if i wasnt such a F**** noob with this whole G-Mod thing~

thanks~

You can swear you know, stop ending sentances WITH FUCKING ~, its stupid.

Oh, and everyone here hates anime specificly like inuyasha, and you’re asking for a ps2 port, good luuuuck buddy, you’d need it to get help for this request.

So uh, lower your expectations, this is a snowballs chance of hell in happening, sorry to tell you.

ALL it´s a bunch of people, don´t include me there, i like Anime, if someone want to port it, sure, if no one want, sad.

Why are you using ` instead of ’ again?

My expectations werent very high to begin with mate XD
dumb ass~
im Australian we swear ever god damn minute but i have the common sense to hold it back when i go to new places~

as for the hate of anime… WTH!?
how can all of you hate anime huh?
speak for yourself mate~ im here and i love the shit

He wasn’t talking about cursing mate, he was talking about the bloody tilde(~) you seem to use pretty randomly, yet you don’t seem to use period(.) at all.

Or comma(,) for that matter. Did you miss your English lessons through the whole time you went to school?

Back at ya!

I dont, i like some myself, also, for fucks sake stop raping your posts with Tilde/~, seriously.

[editline]25th January 2011[/editline]

The funniest part is he says he is from australia, and english is the primary language.

lol weeaboo

I’d like to see this model ported I guess.

LOL!
yea english
its funny cus i know i suck at my own language and it is really really sad XD
but you ever watch a movie
and theres like…
those dumb ass hobo looking outback people that look like hey dont know how to read~
they exist
in my town XD
bitch
:stuck_out_tongue:

[editline]31st January 2011[/editline]

oh i like the swirly thing!
whats wrong with it sheesh~ i didnt realize this was a freeken english class or whatever XD

Hello~

I am A Complete Stranger And I have absolutely Know Who You are~!

But I Agree With you GutterFish~

I wonder If there are Any InuYasha Characters in G-mod~

I mean, I Wonder How You can Get them… If You Can~

Anyways, Signora~

~DemonicStranger

I Like The Fucking Swirly Thing too~

It is Fucking Beautiful~

And so Is Fucking Anime~

And Fucking InuYasha~

AND

I mean Seriously, Who Actually Listened in English Classes?

In My Onion Swirly Things are so much Fucking Better than YOU Aaron… SOmeone

~Love from This Tard

[quote="AaronM202, post:2, topic:77736"]

You can swear you know, stop ending sentances WITH FUCKING ~, its stupid.

Oh, and everyone here hates anime specificly like inuyasha, and you're asking for a ps2 port, good luuuuck buddy, you'd need it to get help for this request.

So uh, lower your expectations, this is a snowballs chance of hell in happening, sorry to tell you.
[/QUOTE]

GutterFish Was Being Polite~

I am Here Representing all The Anime and InuTards

You Are The Stupid one Here

[quote="Exorade, post:6, topic:77736"]

He wasn't talking about cursing mate, he was talking about the bloody tilde(~) you seem to use pretty randomly, yet you don't seem to use period(.) at all.

Or comma(,) for that matter. Did you miss your English lessons through the whole time you went to school?
[/QUOTE]

School~?

Us Cool Fish Like to Skip that And Live a Lonely Tardy Messed Up life Watching Anime~

Expecially InuYasha

...You actually Listened in English Class?

**cough cough** You're messed up **cough cough**

Whoever

These Messed up Fucking Wierdos are

They Need to Stop Paying Out OUR FUCKING LIFE

AND TOMATOS

Dear Poo~

I MEAN STRANGER WHO I HAVE NEVER MET!

thank you for agreeing that these people are stiff and ridiculously annoying~
they should go to a place were there are adults that talk about grammar and bowling~
not
a tardy game like G-mod

which is
in my understanding
made for

tardy people~

Yeah, you should be ashamed of yourself, after all it’s your own “freeken” language.

I should be pretty happy since it seems I’m writing better English than some that are born with it.

There are adults here, I’m an adult and there’s nothing wrong in not writing like a retard.

Dear Fish Who is My Wife

I mean Stranger that I do not know about~

I think that wee should shove Spacebars up their ass’s and watch them fly around like Lame tards

And then Make them go inside themselves

:smiley:

FROM POO

I MEAN

THIS STRANGER

G mod

http://www.ddotomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/saigon.jpg

What the hell does Inuyasha has to do with a G?

Ummm I actually have to disagree with you. Not everyone here hates anime. Some people don’t like to show it. Or they just don’t feel like telling people. I’m pretty sure every one here has at least watched a anime show, and either liked it or not. Not every one here hates anime. Just maybe part of facepunch, or at least maybe 30% like anime, or maybe 20%, but how would I know? Could be more?

I like anime but I’m not obsessed with it like most people on facepunch. I only watch it if i come across one when flipping through channels.

Well same here. I don’t watch anime that much, but I do like it. As so does at least some people here on facepunch do too.

To stop all the stupidity in here and to get back on track with what the thread creator wanted instead of people bitching about anime or whatever went on here, would these be acceptable Inuyasha models?

http://wc3r.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=13621

I can convert them to .obj format so someone can port them.

I said “Hates anime SPECIFICLY like inuyasha”

[editline]1st February 2011[/editline]

Heres an idea.

Use .

For fucks sake it isnt hard, oh and stop acting like an idiot please.

Also, if you think its a tardy game, why do you want models for it?
And are you calling us retarded?

[editline]1st February 2011[/editline]

I think he just insulted himself, and the tilde** ISNT A FUCKING PERIOD GOD DAMNIT.**