Invisible CS:GO Player Model

Hey there internet!

I’m looking for a way to make a player in CS:GO invisible, without much success just changing the transparency (apparently not possible using Sourcemod which I’m running on my server). I’ve instead tried decompiling an .MDL file from CS:GO using Cannonfodders program: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Mdldecompiler, but it seems all his programs just want to crash. The idea of it is to create my own invisible model and keep the hitbox and animations from the CS:GO characters. But since I cannot decompile the .MDL file, I cannot edit it.

Any help is much appreciated! :smiley:

dont use that MDL…use hooch fixed i think its called…i used to have crashing problems but this version fixed it…hope this helps

I did actually try that one out. Though, it crashes as I press “extract”. I’ve downloaded CS:GO sdk and put the decompiler in the bin/ep1/bin folder as told. Tried running it as an admin, even copying the whole bin folder to run it outside of program files.

I’ve uploaded the MDL file in case you (or anyone) would like to try doing it. Thanks for pointing out though!

do you have the 2 boxes ticked???

Tried all combinations of boxes (x
Getting the same error when attempting to extract the files “Unhandled exception at 0x777715de in MDL Decompiler Fixed.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000.”