Iraqi insurgents are ambushed by US markersman and artillery squad.

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8876/insbaghdad0000.jpg

:stuck_out_tongue:

Nice posing. Explsion at the back looks quite strange though

I agree with resistance about the explosion, but yeah it’s really nice. Good job

Good work. You’re getting there with the editing.

Just curious, How come the marksman has an EOTech 512 Holographic sight on a rifle like that (is it an M14)?. Nice pose and editing by the way.

It looks like a … M14… with an M4 stock… with a some sort of M4 foregrip replacement thing.

O.O

Looks oversharpened, all of the picture, the explosion is meeehh. But kay.

that’s an EBR, it’s not quite a sniper rifle, but it’s supposed to bridge the gap between sniper and regular rifleman, so it’s a designated marskman rifle, it’s not uncommon to see an eotech or the line on one.

Good pose, not the best edit due to reality issues. The (what appears to be) m249 should not be smoking. The insurgents are alive, so I doubt the marine or whatever he is would pause fire long enough to allow the smoke to diffuse. The explosion also looks wrong, and the force of the explosion should have damaged the buildings or walls. Otherwise it’s pretty good.

Actually, it doesn’t even look like an EBR. The front kit looks like a Sr-25, the middle is the original m14 body, and the stock is a m4a1 LE. Wtf is that thing?

tacticool

[editline]08:03PM[/editline]

also us army doesn’t use ACU so commonly in combat zones in iraq, they just use dcu + OD

[editline]08:04PM[/editline]

well i mean they do but it’s just not fully integrated yet

acu that is

edit edit

The posing is pretty wierd, why is he so close to them when he’s a marksman?
And why are the terrorists just standing there not doing shit, looking straight at him?

But they still use it and that’s the point.

I thought it was a giant mushroom :confused: (Explosion)
Everything else seems to be fine, but that guy is pretty close to the artillery explosion

Where can i find the Us model?

Search for “AA3 Beta” in the released models section

Thanks

Good job! realitic effect.!

[quote=“Karbinev2, post:10, topic:6171”]

tacticool

[editline]08:03PM[/editline]

also us army doesn’t use ACU so commonly in combat zones in iraq, they just use dcu + OD

well i mean they do but it’s just not fully integrated yet

you’re looking at pictures from 2004, everything is ACU everywhere now, it’s been like that for atleast two years.

They failed Terrorist training, but still went war anyway.

^^^ wepuns expurt ^^^