Is anyone else experiencing extreme lag with workshop?

—>IF YOU ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM, PLEASE DO NOT POST “IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM” IT DOES NOTHING BUT GIVE ME FALSE HOPE WHEN I SEE SOMEONE HAS REPLIED BUT IT’S ONLY SOMEONE STATING THAT THEY HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM<—

Now on to the actual post.
I have been experiencing extreme lag with Gmod workshop recently. It tells me I’m not subscribed to anything, I don’t have any collections published, and when I try to edit a collection I made it takes about ten minutes to load the page. I have tried on my internet browser and steam itself, and when it does load quickly, it says I’m not subscribed to anything(same when I just go to my ‘subscribed addons’ page. I have a really good internet connection, and I need this stuff to work for me to be able to work on my roleplay server, so it’s pissing me off. Anyone got a fix?

IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM

ya i have been getting that recently so i go to my google chrome then go to steamcommunity and do everything through there it speeds up for me that way unless i add addons to my gmod then i get an endless spinning circle

is this a continuous problem or you only had this for like one day or so

It has to be the steam servers or something right?