Is anyone using Clear Wifi for their internet?

I am not able to connect to any kind of servers when I use my hotspot. Though, if I am at work and i connect to their network, I can connect to what ever server I want to… I contacted Clear, and all I got was “I’m sorry, we do not support Rust”. It really pissed me off. It’s like, really? You don’t support something as small as connecting to a damn server?

The servers are currently being attacked, nobody can play. It’s not just you. I got clear and it works just fine for Rust, so wait until this is all over and it’s fixed.

Nah, it was even before the servers were being DDoSed. It has been this way for the past week.

I’m not too sure then. Does it work fine everywhere else? I have the Clear wi-fi modem shit and that works fine for me. I can’t say the same for your hotspot, but it really seems like that’s your issue. I wish I could be of more assistance, although I can’t. Sorry.

Do you seriously call them saying you can’t play Rust?
Damn you just made my day.

Yeah. I thought maybe there was some setting or something in the hotspot that might need to be changed that I didn’t know about… but I think it’s just their stupid firewall or something that blocks connection. Annoys the hell outta me.