So about 20 mins ago I brought Rust, tried to play it on IE but it always crashed. I decided to download Google Chrome to see if it fixed the problem, it worked all the way until I got in game. The lag was unbearable, so I’m asking here what would be causing the lag so I can composite for it. I’m sorry if this has already been posted somewhere but I can’t seem to find any solutions, but I do have several theories of my own.
- Too many players logging on at once.
- Too many objects on server at once.
- Chrome is powerful enough to run it.
- My internet isn’t fast enough (even though I can play video in 1080P on YouTube without delay).
- My PC specs aren’t high enough.
P.S. Not sure if living in Australia has anything to do with it?
If you have any suggestions please tell me, thank you!