Oh right you wanted two vehicles to follow a path, not cameras.
Well that’s the same thing. Just don’t record the aim direction.
One way to do it with wiremod using Waypoints, and without Expression 2:
- Beacon sensor, outputting world position
- Vector thruster on the front of the car
- GPS close to the vector thruster (the closer the better)
- 3 Subtract gates somewhere on the car
- A path of loads of waypoints. Right click them to link them together to create a path.
“A” of one subtract to the beacon sensor “X”. “B” of that subtract to the GPS “X”.
“A” of another subtract to the beacon sensor “Y”. “B” of that subtract to the GPS “Y”.
“A” of the last subtract to the beacon sensor “Z”. “B” of that subtract to the GPS “Z”.
“X”, “Y”, and “Z” of the vector thruster to the correct subtract gates.
And finally, link the beacon sensor to the first waypoint in the path.
UNTESTED but it should work.