Is there a Passenger Mod other than VCMod?

I’m looking for a passenger mod, a lot of people literally ask me to put seats on their cars and weld them so that they can drive with friends because passengers aren’t allowed.
Also I’m not about to pay $20 to have passengers lol.

Yes and it’s called “Passenger Mod”.

didn’t it get removed though?

(User was banned for this post ("LMGTFY link / Being an ass" - Swebonny))

If you get (or make for yourself) a list of vectors local to the car models you want to use, it’s not hard to create invisible seats and a system that places players in those seats when they USE the car.

I installed that onto my server, can you or somebody explain how I can get the co-ordinates (or what ever it’s called) for the passenger seats.
Or if you have a code for tdmcars that would work too.

getpos in console

I actually literally copied a premade code for a bus and figured out the 3 seats that I needed.
I put it in my code, it works if I press right click when I’m in the car, but for some reason people can’t actually enter it via a door.

local V = {
			Name = "BMW M5 E60", 
			Class = "prop_vehicle_jeep",
			Category = "TDM Cars",
			Author = "TheDanishMaster, freemmaann, Turn 10",
			Information = "A drivable BMW M5 E60 by TheDanishMaster",
				Model = "models/tdmcars/bmwm5e60.mdl",
				KeyValues = {
							vehiclescript	=	"scripts/vehicles/TDMCars/bmwm5e60.txt"
							},
                              VC_ExtraSeats = { //Can be an infinite amount of seats, Pos and ExitPos can be a simple Vector() or an attachment name, other options are self explanatory.

//Back
						{Pos = Vector(-21, -118, 59), Ang = Angle(0, 0, 8), EnterRange = 80, ExitAng = Angle(0, -90, 0), Model = "models/props_phx/carseat2.mdl", ModelOffset = Vector(12, 0, 4), Hide = true, DoorSounds = true, RadioControl = true},

//Right Side
						{Pos = Vector(22, 100, 36), Ang = Angle(0, 0, 8), EnterRange = 80, ExitAng = Angle(0, -90, 0), Model = "models/props_phx/carseat2.mdl", ModelOffset = Vector(12, 0, 4), Hide = true, DoorSounds = true, RadioControl = true},

{Pos = Vector(22, -118, 59), Ang = Angle(0, 0, 8), EnterRange = 80, ExitAng = Angle(0, -90, 0), Model = "models/props_phx/carseat2.mdl", ModelOffset = Vector(12, 0, 4), Hide = true, DoorSounds = true, RadioControl = true},
                       }

list.Set("Vehicles", "bmwm5e60tdm", V)

This data is still technically VCMod’s. Its a very, very old itteration tho. TDM just haven’t removed this code, since its not hurting anyone.