Is there a Zombine torso NPC?

Because i saw model and there is also Fast zombie torso like NPc,so is there any chance to do hexed zombine torso NPC?Or change fast zombie torso to Zombine torso and then hex it?Thanks with every help!

I think you might be able to direct the zombie torso class in hammer to use the Fast Zombie Torso model. I’m doing that for the zombies that use citizen animations to get them to work in hammer.

Can you explain me how to do that?I never try source SDK…

I am sorry for double reply…

Use the mod which has it.

For example what mod?

The one where you click “Spawn Zombine Torso”

I don´t want model,but NPC!

When you click to spawn a fast zombie half npc it is “Spawn Fast Zombie Torso”

Duh.

SHIT,I MEAN ZOMBINE TORSO YOU … WHY DON´T YOU READ THE THREAD?

Spawn a Zombie, shoot it with a sawblade.

I MEAN ZOMBINE TORSO NPC!

So far in this thread, the only person smart is SalesKital(which I thought was a dumbshit back in the January GMod update).
I guess some people are just too fucking dumb to read the title.

Wait so what do you want exactly? If you want to spawn a zombie torso NPC it should be in the menu. I think it is at least.

ZOMBINE TORSO. Zombi

n

e.

Are you people blind or just have no common sense at all?
To keep on topic: None, so far. The zombine torso NPC doesn’t seem to exist. I’ll check and see if the torso uses animations. If it does, you can use model manipulator to switch the model of the default zombie torso with the zombine.

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME!Thanks Butthurter and Dusty Element!

A zombiNe torso hm let me mess around with the model manipulator and a couple of saw blades okay.

How to create hexed ZOMBINE torso as NPC based on fast zombie torso animation,just with changed model?PLEASE INTELLIGENT ANSWERS THANKS!

Oh wow, I’m stupid. Sorry, I can’t help you.