Issue with converting to gma file?

Map works and everything, tested it, just can’t make it into gma, everything else is solid.

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\bin>gmad create -folder D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons
ew\rp_newmap
Garry’s Mod Addon Creator 1.1
Looking in folder “D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/addons/new/rp_newmap/”
maps/rp_arsenic.bsp
File D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/addons/new/rp_arsenic/maps/rp_newmap.bsp seems to be empty (or we couldn’t read it)
Successfully saved to “D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/addons/new/rp_newmap.gma” [196 B]

Please help me, I am trying to make this into a gma and I am getting some error, I have tried many things already with what people have suggested. I talked with others, and they are having the same issue as well.

Please do not post your thread multiple times, it will not solve your problem faster.

? I never posted twice?

[editline]1st April 2016[/editline]

I did talk with Michael on steam though, were trying to do the same map, did not know he posted too. I do understand why it would look like I posted twice tbh, I do not blame you.

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1512916

Yes, I know that is Michael xD