Issue with FAdmin

Hello, so on my server I am running the up to date ULib and ULX and I just added the permaprop tool to my server as well. Everything works just fine, but unfortunately, whenever I use the Cleanup in FAdmin, it removes world props as well. It wouldn’t be so bad if respawning all perma props also respawned all world props. I have the Ultimate Weed Harvesting addon from script fodder and I require the npc that you can only get by typing “create_dealer” in the console, then restarting the server to place it in. This gets quite irritating when the server get cleaned up because it also clean out all of my text screens, perma props, and world props. Does anyone know how I can fix this issue such as making the FAdmin ignore world props for cleanup all around? An old server I used to staff on doesn’t have this problem and their perma props and world props stay. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can help me out with this.

Bump (I’m still having trouble with the “clean up server” command in FAdmin settings deleting world props and text screens. The world props can be respawned, but the perma text screens won’t reappear until server restart.)